We at 30 Minutes Fix, offers One Year Warranty on all our repair services. We use top quality spare parts for our repairs. We source our parts from reputed Australian suppliers giving us edge over our competitors. If incase the replaced spare part fails to work given that there is no external force or damage been done, then it will be covered under warranty. Warranty is exclusive to the parts used to repair customer's device. Warranty covers the cost of parts and labour used to fix your device.
The following items are specifically excluded from the Warranty
- Any subsequent accidental damage to the device after we have completed your repair
- Operational or mechanical failure of the device (or part thereof) caused by an unexpected or unintentional external event (e.g. dropping the device or placing undue pressure and/or force on the device as a result from mishandling)
- Water/liquid damaged phones
- Any software related issues
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if we replace the charging port the warranty would not cover a faulty power button)
- Loss of data (always ensure you backup your device before getting your device repaired)
- Subsequent repair or inspection by a third party. Warranty will get void immediately if the phone has been repaired or inspected by a third party within the warranty period.
- Any pre-existing issues that were evident prior to the original repair
- Any issues or problems relating to phone features and functions that we were not able to verify as being fully operational prior to our repair (for example, because the device was not charged, or the passcode to the device was not provided)
- Jailbroken devices
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric/touchID scanner/faceID scanner
- Batteries are classified as a consumable item and are not covered under the 1 year warranty. 30 Minutes Fix will however provide a 6 month warranty on battery replacements.
Effective as of April, 2020.
Refurbished Device Warranty
Our warranty covers any manufacturing faults, both software and physical that may occur with your device. Please note: This does not cover any damage that is caused by mishandled use or liquid damage. Unauthorised third party repairs will void your warranty.
The length of the warranty period is 6 months from the purchase of the device.
Extra Care - 6 Months EXTENDED WARRANTY
30 Minutes Fix Extra Care - EXTENDED WARRANTY offers an additional 6 months of warranty coverage on your purchased Device. The extended warranty period offers the same coverage as our standard warranty, but for an additional 6 months so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are covered.
To purchase an extended warranty, simply add 30 Minutes Fix Extra Care before purchasing your device, it's that easy!
Note*- Extra Care - EXTENDED WARRANTY can only be purchased and be applicable if bought together with the device at the same time or before dispatch from our warehouse.
NEED TO CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR WARRANTY?
If you are having any issues with your device please get in contact, our friendly support staff are always ready to assist with any questions you have on 30 Minutes Fix Support.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
• Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, and any accident that is not covered under the warranty
• Usage of product other than for its intended purpose
• Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
• Product that has been modified or altered
Faulty Goods – within 30 days from day of dispatch
In instances where goods are faulty on arrival, customers have 30 calendar days within which a complaint needs to be logged via a returns form for either a refund / exchange. In instances where no complaint has been submitted and the time frame exceeded, returns will only be processed under the terms of the Manufacturers’ Warranty (See below).
We recommend using a postal service that provides proof of delivery and has compensation insurance for lost or damaged goods, as returns are NOT our responsibility until they are back in our possession.
Please note that returns that have exceeded the 30 calendar day period can ONLY be replaced. No refunds can be claimed due to the time lapse.
Hardware/Manufacturer Warranty Guide
All hardware products purchased directly from 30 Minutes Fix are covered by a one-year manufacturer warranty cover. Please visit the designated website for the chosen hardware brand / product for the relevant warranty policy. Products returned after 30 calendar days will be processed according to the manufacturers’ warranty cover and will be shipped directly to the manufacturer for a replacement to be issued. If more information is warranted, please do contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 30MINFIX